Ancoba Sp. z o. o. is an accounting office with many years of tradition holding a license of the Minister of Finance no. 50232/2011 for the provision of accounting books.
We deal with commercial books, income and expense ledger books, flat-rate register and accounting and tax consultancy as well as HR and payroll services
We provide accounting for small and medium-sized companies, production plants, service and trade.
We serve companies not only from Warsaw, Łomianki and the surrounding area, but also thanks to a flexible approach to serving our clients also companies throughout the country.
We also provide our services in English.
También hablamos español!
- Keeping commercial books (full accounting) in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Accounting Act.
- Preparation of a company chart of accounts.
- Ongoing registration of business transactions in accordance with the provisions of tax law.
- Making declarations and settlements in the scope of income tax (CIT) and tax on goods and services (VAT).
- Keeping records of fixed assets with monthly depreciation.
- Preparation of financial statements (balance sheet, profit and loss account, additional information).
- Periodic reporting for the Central Statistical Office and the National Bank of Poland.
Tax Book of Revenue and Expenditure
- Keeping tax settlements according to the book of revenues and expenditures (KPIR).
- Ongoing registration of business operations.
- Making declarations, settlements in the area of income tax (PIT) and tax on goods and services (VAT).
- Keeping records of fixed assets with monthly depreciation and equipment records.
- Preparing annual settlements.
Lump-sum from Revenue income
- Settlements according to lump sums from Recovered Income
- Monthly tax calculation (PPE).
- Ongoing record keeping for tax purposes (VAT).
- Preparing annual settlements.
HR and payroll
- Preparation of documentation related to employment, contracts of employment, contracts of mandate and work, labor certificates, etc.
- Preparation of ZUS applications for companies and employees.
- Preparing payrolls for full-time employees, and bills for contracts of mandate and work.
- Preparing monthly ZUS declarations, calculating tax on wages paid.
- Drawing up statements of paid remuneration and paid ZUS contributions.
- Preparation of documentation related to termination of employment.
- Preparation of certificates and other documents regarding holiday workers' leave, child care leave.
- Transferring payment and application documentation to ZUS.
- Preparation of tax returns PIT-4, PIT-11 / B, PIT-40, PIT-8A.
Additionally, we offer:
Representing the client before the Tax Office and ZUS based on the power of attorney granted.
Assistance with business registration in CEIDG as well as registration of companies in the National Court Register.
Flexible cooperation system, including remote one. The ability to collect documents from the customer's premises. Possibility of establishing roster at the customer's office
69.20.Z - Accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities; tax consultancy
66.1 - Activities auxiliary to financial services, except insurance and pension funding
68.1 - Buying and selling of own real estate
68.2 - Rental and operating of own or leased real estate
68.3 - Real estate activities on a fee or contract basis
70 - Activities of head offices; management consultancy activities
77 - Rental and leasing activities
78 - Employment activities
81 - Services to buildings and landscape activities
82 - Office administrative, office support and other business support activities
Total operating revenue
Gross profit / loss
Liabilities and provisions
Net profit / loss
Return on equity (ROE)
Return on sales (ROS)
Gross profit margin