Our company commenced operations in May 2000. based on employees with many years of experience in working in HR and payroll departments and outsourcing corporations. Initially, HRM-SYSTEM dealt only with services related to the administration of employee documentation and customer service in the field of health and safety. Currently, we offer comprehensive customer service in the field of HR.
Outsourcing is a new strategy used all over the world by companies of various sizes and with different business profiles. Its essence consists of excluding important but not critical processes outside the organization structure. The use of outsourcing allows companies to invest time and resources in the implementation of key tasks, thanks to which they gain a competitive advantage and make profits.
Benefits resulting from the use of HR and payroll outsourcing:
· Confidentiality of personnel and payroll documentation by limiting the number of people involved in the service and having access to data on remuneration;
· Access to the necessary office space;
· Eliminating the need for capital investment;
· Lower administrative costs (office supplies, electricity, etc.);
· Reduction of expenses for the purchase and maintenance of computer hardware, avoiding the purchase and updating of HR and payroll software, training of HR and payroll employees;
· Access to specialist knowledge in the field of HR and payroll and legal regulations, the cost of which is transferred to HRM-SYSTEM;
· Advancing solutions, responding to changing labor law regulations;
· Guarantees immediate response to all comments, doubts and inquiries;
· Concentration on the core business of the company;
· Managers get rid of duties related to managing the HR and payroll unit; hence the additional management time for the implementation of the most important management functions for the enterprise;
· Improvement of quality - qualified specialists supervise the correct performance of the entrusted task, ensuring high quality of service, keeping deadlines in the contract and regulated by law;
· The use of the proposed solutions gives financial savings of 20-50%;
· Providing a modern, constantly updated IT system;
· Modern tools for communication with employees and management staff as well as on-line access to view the HR and payroll system for the client via a website;
· Additional security for the quality of services through an OC policy.
The HRM-SYSTEM team has the knowledge and experience necessary to coordinate complex projects, ranging from recruitment and selection, organization of medical examinations, health and safety trainings and others, and to complete staff and payroll services for employees.
Together with our clients, we find and implement effective solutions in the field of Human Resource Management.
As part of the tasks we carry out, we take over all or part of our duties related to the performance of functions traditionally performed by personnel services.
· HR and payroll outsourcing,
· Comprehensive service in the field of health and safety,
· Legal advice,
· OHS training (also on-line -),
· Sales and negotiation training,
· Recruitment solutions (also on-line),
· Creating an electronic archive of personal files with access through the web portal,
· Advertising service.
69.20.Z - Accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities; tax consultancy
62.02.Z - Computer consultancy activities
63.11.Z - Data processing, hosting and related activities
63.99.Z - Other information service activities not elsewhere classified
69.10.Z - Legal activities
70.22.Z - Business and other management consultancy activities
78.10.Z - Activities of employment placement agencies
78.20.Z - Temporary employment agency activities
82.11.Z - Office administrative service activities
85.59.B - Other out-of-school forms of education, not elsewhere classified
Total operating revenue
Gross profit / loss
Liabilities and provisions
Net profit / loss
Return on sales (ROS)
Gross profit margin