1. This website does not collect any information automatically, except for information in cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") consist of information data, especially text files, stored in the host device of the User of the Website and are intended for usage on the Website's web pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the web page from which they have been taken, the time of their storage on the host device and a unique number.
3. The operator of Aleo is the entity which places cookie files in the host device of the User of the Website and which gains access to them.
4. Cookie files are used in order to:
a) adjust the content of the Website's pages to the User's preferences and to optimize the usage of web pages; these files especially allow for recognizing the device of the User of the Website and to correctly display a web page adjusted to the User's individual needs,
b) generate statistics that help in understanding in what way Users of the Website use web pages. This allows for the improvement of the structure and content of these web pages,
c) maintain the User of the Website's session (after signing in) thanks to which the User does not have to enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website,
5. There are two basic types of cookie files used within the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's host device until logout, leaving the web page or switching off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are files that are stored in the User's host device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookie files or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Within the Website, the following cookie files are used:
a) "necessary" cookie files that allow using services available on the Website, e.g. authenticating cookie files used for services that require authentication within the Website,
b) cookie files used for safety reasons, e.g. to detect abuse within the scope of authentication on the Website,
c) "capacity" cookie files that allow for the collection of information about the way the Website's web pages are used,
d) “functional” cookie files that allow for the "remembering” of the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. within the scope of selected language or region which the User is from, font size, web page look etc.,
e) “advertising” cookie files that allow providing theUsers with advertising content that would be more accurately adjusted to their interests,
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing web pages (internet browser) as default enables storing cookie files in the User's host device. Users of the Website are able to change settings concerning cookie files at any time. These settings can be changed in such a way, so that the automatic cookie files management will be blocked in the settings of the web browser or will inform the User about each cookie file placed in the host device of the User of the Website. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of managing cookie files is available in the settings of the software (web browser).
8. The operator of the Website informs that the limitation of the usage of cookie files may have influence on the functionality accessible through the pages of the Website.
9. Cookie files are placed in the host device of the User of the Website and can also be used by advertisers and partners that cooperate with the operator of the Website.