KANCELARIA ADWOKACKA ADWOKAT KINGA DAGMARA SIADLAK FILIA W CHOJNICACH
Advocate Kinga Dagmara Siadlak graduated from full-time studies at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Szczecin with a very good result. She completed an apprenticeship at the District Bar Council in Poznań, and then in Koszalin. After completing the bar examination, she was entered on the list of attorneys under number 172/11.
As part of the office, she provides permanent service for companies on individual terms agreed with the client, and also cooperates with the Debt Collection Office and the Notary Office. In addition, Attorney Siadlak has extensive experience in conducting cases in the field of:
- representation of the plaintiff and defendant before the Court in the scope of pursuing claims arising from all civil law relations, including claims for damages, representing the creditor and the debtor in the enforcement proceedings,
criminal law, in particular:
- proceedings related to an accident at work, including those related to health and safety regulations,
- enforcement proceedings - postponement of the execution of the penalty and participation in proceedings in this respect, representing the convict in proceedings before the penitentiary courts in cases for early release from serving the rest of the penalty or a break in the execution of the sentence and serving a penalty in the electronic supervision system,
- participation in activities regarding a detainee at the Police or the Prosecutor's Office, as well as participation in meetings regarding the recognition of a request for detention on remand, representing the aggrieved party, preparing and submitting a notification about committing a crime,
- defense in all types of proceedings and at all stages, i.e. in preparatory proceedings, simplified proceedings, ordinary proceedings, accelerated proceedings, appeal and cassation proceedings, and reopening proceedings, as well as in cases concerning misdemeanors.
civil law - including, among others:
- conducting inheritance matters (declaration of acquisition of inheritance, division of inheritance, cases for preservation and protection of inheritance,
- making pre-court payment appeals and court summonses to the compromise test,
- handling cases in the field of ownership of real estate, cases of acquisitive prescription, the abolition of joint ownership, and the issue of real estate.
- handling child support cases,
- representing the applicant and the participant in matters regarding the division of property,
- representation of the plaintiff and defendant in matters of divorce and separation,
- alimony and the abolition of the marital property community,
- handling cases in the subject of parental authority, contact with a child.
The Law Firm also has a branch located in Chojnice, at ul. Stary Rynek 9-10 / III floor
69.10.Z - Legal activities
59.12.Z - Motion picture, video and television programme post-production activities
73.11.Z - Advertising agencies activities