The employees of Phoenix-24 are a qualified team with widely developed skills. Thanks to the variety of work we have done so far, we have developed our skills to perform works from complicated ones, called very dangerous works. The combination of our experience makes us deal with many issues occurring during service works in industrial factories, we also know perfectly well how to navigate in an industrial environment to safely perform their tasks. Our employees have the necessary medical examinations to perform hazardous works and works at heights. We also have SEP qualifications for each group and qualifications for trolleys, platforms, gantries and telescopic loaders. The person in charge of the group also has training in providing first aid. Our OHS service supervises each order by preparing appropriate documentation and the company's insurance protects our clients against any possible executive error of our employees.
The Phoenix-24 company offers services in the industrial sector, the offer also includes the issue of RTO thermal afterburners.
The scope of work performed by Phoenix - 24 is mainly installation, assembly and maintenance works related to the industrial sector.
Below is a list of services rendered by Phoenix-24
I. Assembling works
- basic assembly works
- assembly works at height
- assembly works in closed tanks
- maintenance support
We carry out a wide range of assembly works, provided that we receive appropriate guidelines and technical documentation for assembly.
II. Installation works
- service, assembly service of heating installations
- service, assembly, service, hydraulic installations
- service, assembly service, compressed air installation
- service, installation, plumbing and water service
- service, assembly, low voltage installation service
III. Work in the field of RTO thermal afterburners
- cleaning the ceramic bed
- assembly / disassembly of the ceramic deposit
- cleaning and maintenance of the RTO thermal afterburner
- inspection and possible replacement of RTO thermal afterburner seals
- assembly, disassembly and supplementation of insulation existing in the RTO thermal afterburner application
- control and cleaning of gas transporting channels in thermal afterburner applications
- Maintenance service of exchangers found in RTO application systems
33.12.Z - Repair and maintenance of machinery