WELCOME TO DEAR GUESTS !!!
We would like to share with you information about our experience, competences and most importantly opportunities offered by cooperation with us! We started working in the Horeca sector in 2000. and thanks to this the company can recognize the needs of an investor with a given budget in an optimal way. We offer not only premium brands like Rational, Lainox or Winterhalter, which without a doubt are the leaders in the field of technological innovation as well as culinary and savings - but we also cooperate with many proven and reliable brands from Poland, Kromet, Egaz, Hendi, RM Gastro, which It is not enough that they have the best price / quality ratio on the market for the offered products - they also provide a great nationwide service, both warranty and post-warranty. So no matter where your investment is located, employees of our company or producers and importers cooperating with us will get there !!!
Does your current provider provide this?
Do you always have access to spare parts for Western or Far Eastern products? How will it look in a few years?
We often remember our clients about these aspects because the purchase is only an introduction to exploitation and wanting to have peace for a few / a dozen years you need to think well what to buy - this is what we specialize in - ADVISORY!
And not only based on our insights or experience, we also draw fully from the opinions of our existing customers who are the best determinant of the satisfaction of cooperation with us.
You can read about us in many places, for example:
- Our services start at the concept of catering facilities, which together with the client we try to convert into a project that is then agreed with Sanepid.
- As a result, we come to creating specifications for catering equipment, stainless furniture and accessories necessary for the proper functioning of a given facility - considering both its profile, the number of clients served, and the menu and wealth of the investor's portfolio.
Please remember, a professional kitchen does not have to cost a lot !!! What counts is the idea, the right selection of devices and the choice of the manufacturer ...
Many of our clients have already helped and many help us permanently - find out and ask what we can help you and most importantly, whether it can be done in a sensible budget not necessarily spoiled by marketers :)
- telephone: 018 262 24 87
mobile: 69 101 2222
e-mail: [email protected]
InvestHoreca ul. Bolesława Prusa 151a, 33-300 Nowy Sącz
CONTACT US - THIS IS NOT THAT COST !!!
According to art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016, I inform that:
the administrator of your personal data is Invest Horeca Jacek Gargula, ul. B. Prusa 151a, 33-300 Nowy Sącz
Your personal data will be processed in order to:
order fulfillment, based on art. 6 section 1 point b of the GDP
fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator, resulting from the applicable provisions, art. 6 par. 1 point c RODO
warranty objectives, warranty, based on art. 6 section 1 point c RODO
investigation of possible claims related to the concluded contract, art. 6 par. 1 point f. RODO
for tax and accounting purposes, pursuant to art. 6 section 1 point c RODO
for marketing purposes, pursuant to art. 6 paragraph 1 point and GDPR
in order to receive commercial information in the form of sending a newsletter, pursuant to art. 6 paragraph 1 point and GDPR
in order to create the order history, in order to get the opportunity to take advantage of rebate and loyalty systems, based on art. 6 paragraph 1 point and GDPR
the purpose of setting up an account in the online store, based on art. 6 paragraph 1 point and GDPR
3. Invest Horeca. Jacek Garguala entrusts the processing of personal data to entities providing its services for maintaining and managing a website, administration, as well as services in the field of message optimization and campaign management, as well as data entrustment, among others Couriers, Poczta Polska, insurers, financial institutions, accounting offices and suppliers whose product range you purchase.
4. Your personal data will be kept for:
order fulfillment, based on art. 6 section 1 point b of the GDP, for a period not longer than necessary to execute the order, and after that for the period and within the scope required by law
fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator, resulting from the applicable provisions, art. 6 par. 1 point c ROPE, for the period required by law
warranty objectives, warranty, based on art. 6 section 1 point c of RODO, for the period of liability of the Seller under the law, regarding claims under warranty and guarantee
for tax and accounting purposes, pursuant to art. 6 section 1 point c of the GDP, for the period required by law
for the purpose of marketing activities, including promotional campaigns and mailing of newsletters, pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, and the RODO, for the duration of the consent granted by the User to the processing of his personal data for these purposes, until such consent is withdrawn
in order to create the order history, in order to get the opportunity to take advantage of rebate and loyalty systems, based on art. 6, paragraph 1, and the RODO, for the duration of the consent granted by the User to the processing of his personal data for these purposes, until such consent is withdrawn
the purpose of setting up an account in the online store, based on art. 6 section 1 point and the RODO, for the duration of the consent granted by the User to the processing of his data, until such consent is withdrawn
5. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object to the processing
6. If the processing is carried out on the basis of the granted consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body when you feel that the processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016; ie to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection
8. Providing personal data is a condition of entering into an agreement with the Seller. Providing personal data is voluntary. The consequence of not providing personal data is the inability to conclude and implement the contract with the Seller.
9. We do not currently plan to transfer your data outside the EEA (including the European Union, Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland).
10. The data controller does not currently intend to process personal data in an automated way, including in the form of profiling.
In matters not covered by the above-mentioned issues or in the case of additional questions, please contact the law firm at the law office www.kancelariajmg.pl - Nowy Sącz Advocate Justyna Molek-Gargula. Lawyer, Counselor.
46.90.Z - Non-specialised wholesale trade
33.20.Z - Installation of industrial machinery and equipment and outfit
46.19.Z - Agents involved in the sale of a variety of goods
47.91.Z - Retail sale via mail order houses or via Internet
47.99.Z - Other retail sale not in stores, stalls or markets
49.41.Z - Freight transport by road
70.22.Z - Business and other management consultancy activities
73.11.Z - Advertising agencies activities
85.59.B - Other out-of-school forms of education, not elsewhere classified