Mess Media is a company founded with passion for writing, blogging, public relations and graphic design. We mainly deal with content marketing, branding, design of advertising materials from the concept, through design, coordination of the printing process to the publication of content on the Internet. In addition, we represent Bless the Mess and, on behalf of the blog, we undertake pre-paid / PR cooperation. We know the fashion and beauty blogosphere, that's why - at the client's request - we also run promotional campaigns in cooperation with other bloggers.
We have many talents and ideas are falling out of the sleeve!
The main areas of Mess Media's activity:
1. Content marketing. Creating high quality texts is our specialty. Blogs, journalistic texts, product descriptions, texts for advertising materials (brochures, leaflets, content for websites).
2. Running social media channels. We create texts and original graphics.
3. Advertising on Bless the Mess blog. We support the blog of its social media channels. We help to match the campaign to a specific brand / product, we monitor over the reach and monitor the course of the action. We run competitions and special actions.
4. Conducting promotional campaigns in cooperation with bloggers. Mess Media has experience in coordinating promotional activities in the blogosphere of fashion / beauty / lifestyle, has a database of bloggers to cooperate with and helps in choosing channels perfectly profiled for specific services / products. We are perfectly familiar with the statistics and ranges of bloggers, and above all we have experience in running blog campaigns.
5. Graphic design. The Mess Media specialty is visual identification and branding. We create logotypes, we produce product sessions and image campaigns. We design advertising materials: leaflets, invitations, billboards, mailings, graphics websites and blogs, graphics for social media, catalogs / brochures, business cards, letterheads, roll-ups, advertising and photographic walls, posters, POS materials.
5. Events and special events: experience in organizing and conducting local and nationwide events, planning the presence of the brand at fairs, special events, acquiring stars and journalists for cooperation.
73.11.Z - Advertising agencies activities
18.13.Z - Pre-press and pre-media services
47.91.Z - Retail sale via mail order houses or via Internet
58.29.Z - Other software publishing
59.11.Z - Motion picture, video and television programme production activities
59.12.Z - Motion picture, video and television programme post-production activities
62.01.Z - Computer programming activities
62.02.Z - Computer consultancy activities
62.09.Z - Other information technology and computer service activities
63.11.Z - Data processing, hosting and related activities
63.12.Z - Web portals
70.21.Z - Public relations and communication activities
72.20.Z - Research and experimental development on social sciences and humanities
73.12.A - Intermediation in the sale of time and place on advertising aims in the radio and television
73.12.B - Intermediation in the sale of the place on advertising aims in printed media
73.12.C - Intermediation in the sale of the place on advertising aims in electronic media (Internet)
73.12.D - Intermediation in the sale of the place on advertising aims in other media
73.20.Z - Market research and public opinion polling
74.10.Z - Specialised design activities
74.20.Z - Photographic activities
74.90.Z - Other professional, scientific and technical activities not elsewhere classified
82.11.Z - Office administrative service activities
82.30.Z - Organisation of conventions and trade shows
85.52.Z - Out-of-school forms of cultural education
90.01.Z - Performing arts activities
90.02.Z - Support activities to performing arts
90.03.Z - Artistic creation activities