The vision of the Foundation For You is a strong and conscious society engaging in social life, supporting each other and striving to implement their own ideas.
For you, the Foundation acts for the benefit of society as a whole, especially for young people through the implementation of activating measures that support personal and social development. He accomplishes his goals by motivating them to live an active life in society and supporting them in pursuing their own goals. The Foundation exists to support non-governmental organizations and strengthen the civic sector, which builds a strong society and constitutes its core. In his work he is guided by the principle of common good, mutual help and implementation of higher ideas.
Important pillars of our undertakings are:
1. Dissemination and protection: freedom and human rights, civil liberties
2. Promotion and organization of volunteering
3. Activities supporting economic development, including the development of entrepreneurship,
4. Activities for professional and social integration and reintegration
people at risk of social exclusion,
5. Training and improving qualifications,
6. Activities for European integration and development of contacts
cooperation between communities,
7. Activities supporting the development of communities and local communities,
8. Supporting non-governmental organizations,
9. Volunteer placement for non-governmental organizations,
10. Local activation,
11. Conferences, coaching, long-term consulting.
We strive to set ourselves higher and higher bar, which means that a larger group of people will learn about our actions, motivation and, above all, readiness to carry out challenges. We designate them to show their strength in comparison to others by sharing in the 3rd sector. We believe that as a result of promoting our activity, we will notice such an important branch in the development of non-governmental organizations that day by day thanks to their projects facilitate and improve the lives of many of us.
94.9 - Activities of other membership organisations