Our Accounting Office provides comprehensive services to all entrepreneurs whose accounting is based on the tax revenue and expense ledger and for companies keeping accounting books. The accounting office in Poznań (headquarters at 43 Warszawska Street) serves both natural persons and commercial law companies from all over Poland.
We provide our clients with representation in offices.
PRICE OFFER FOR THE REVENUE BOOK AND DEVIATIONS:
1-20 entries in kpir PLN 50 net a month
21-30 entries in kpir PLN 75 net per month
each subsequent record in kpir in the month above 30 + PLN 1.5 net
The price includes the following steps:
- current recording of business transactions in tax books (revenues and costs),
- checking source documents in terms of formal and accounting,
- keeping records of fixed assets and calculating appropriate depreciation write-offs,
- keeping equipment records,
- preparation of sales and purchase VAT registers,
- preparation of advance payments for income tax,
- preparation of monthly / quarterly declarations (VAT-7, VAT-7K),
- preparing an annual testimony (PIT-36, PIT-36L),
- submitting a VAT declaration and annual tax return to the tax office.
- representing the company before the Tax Office and ZUS,
We start the price list for KH from 200 zlotys to 10 invoices in a month.
69.20.Z - Accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities; tax consultancy