"Our products were based on personal experiences with atopic skin, contact allergies and frequent intimate infections. Created by a woman mainly for women with a full understanding of their comfort, safety and sense of femininity. We made sure that our products were made of material classified as hypoallergenic so that each of us could use them without worry in everyday care. The recommendation of hypoallergenic products is a huge responsibility and we are able to bear its weight, because we are sure that we give our clients goodness. We also wanted to emphasize the aspect of multi-dimensionality that as a strong, conscious women, we have a huge impact on reducing harmful waste in the environment. This will allow us to build a new better space around us "
Loffme products are made from a combination of polyester (70%) and polyamide (30%) fibers alternating. In the production process, the latest technology was used, thanks to which the material was created only with the use of water. It is environmentally friendly and safe for our body, because it does not contain adhesives, solvents, PVC and other chemicals that would help to combine fibers during production.
Despite its low weight, the material has very good thermal insulation properties and high absorbency of 400% of its own weight in the case of water and 800% in the case of other liquids. Filtration of allergens and the lack of harmful additives means that the base material can be used by the most demanding customers, including people suffering from Atopic or Psoriatic Dermatitis. Thanks to its unique properties, it blocks the growth of fungi and bacteria. It does not bother with scents. High durability of the material prolongs its use and allows to reduce the impact of waste on the natural environment.
Research and certificates confirming the hypoallergenic and barrier properties of the material
1) ECARF - confirming the possibility of using by people with allergic problems
2) TÜV Rheinland - an international certifying organization, confirming the benefits of use for persons suffering from allergies.
3) OEKO-TEX 100 class 1 - the highest class confirming the lack of harmful substances in the material, approved for use in baby products.
Loffme reusable products are divided into three product categories:
WOMEN- Reusable sanitary towels, reusable hygiene pads, reusable lactation pads.
Reusable sanitary napkins and panty liners are recommended for women by:
- irritations of the intimate surroundings
- occurrence of vaginal discharge and pruritus of intimate areas
- vaginal dryness
- eliminating the unpleasant smell of the intimate surroundings
- recurrent intimate infections
- balance disorders of the vaginal microflora (after or during antibiotic treatment)
- daily protection and care of intimate places
Reusable lactation pads are recommended for a woman at the beginning of her path associated with motherhood. Airy and delicate layers of the insole perfectly absorb the excess of food produced, protecting sensitive breasts from irritation. Ultra thin and discreet provide comfort and discretion of wearing. For good hygiene, the absorbent layer is antibacterial and hypoallergenic.
COSMETICS -Trainer for removing makeup Normal, Soft, Antibacterial and cotton pads
Using the Loffme makeup remover for multiple use:
- eliminates the need for exfoliating epidermal cosmetics
- soothes irritation and inflammation
- perfectly absorbs impurities in the form of excess sebum and makeup
- it is an ideal solution for people with allergic skin problems
- the material used is characterized by enormous absorbency and short drying time
- the material is characterized by very high durability, which helps reduce the negative impact of waste on the natural environment
RELAXATION - bath and fitness towels
The materials used in most towels favor the growth of bacteria, fungi and mold. Then they are transferred directly to our skin. Most of these microbes have a detrimental effect on their condition leading to superinfections, sensitization and inflammation.
A perfect solution is to use Loffme towels in daily care, which were created from an innovative, barrier material. Hypoallergenic and antibacterial properties of towels ensure
adequate protection and skin care.
17.22.Z - Manufacture of household and sanitary goods and of toilet requisites
20.42.Z - Manufacture of perfumes and toilet preparations
47.91.Z - Retail sale via mail order houses or via Internet
Liabilities and provisions
Cash and cash equivalents
Gross profit / loss
Net profit / loss
Return on equity (ROE)
Return on sales (ROS)
Gross profit margin
Current liabilities turnover ratio