Kancelaria Księgowo - Kadrowa deals with: 1. Lump sum from registered income As part of conducting your settlements in the form of a lump sum from registered revenues, the following activities will be performed: - Control of documents in formal and accounting terms, - Record of income, - Record keeping for VAT purposes - Preparation and submission to the Tax Office of monthly or quarterly VAT returns, - Preparation and submission of annual PIT-28 statements to the Tax Office. 2. Additional book of revenues and expenditures As part of conducting a book of revenues and expenditures for your tax state, the following activities will be performed: - Control of documents in formal and accounting terms - Current records of business operations - Record of records for VAT purposes - Record of fixed assets and equipment - Preparation and submitting to the Tax Office monthly or quarterly VAT returns - Monthly or quarterly income tax settlement - Preparation and submission to the Tax Office of the annual statements PIT-36, PIT-36L - Preparation of statistical reports to the Central Statistical Office 3. HR and payroll As part of the provision of your services payroll and payroll services we perform the following activities: - Preparing payroll lists, bills for the order contract and for work, - Including holidays, severance payments and equivalents, - Calculating monthly advance payments for employees' income tax, preparing transfers to Tax office, - calculating monthly ZUS contributions, preparing statements and sending them in an electronic form to the Social Security Office, - Preparing applications for social and health insurance of taxpayers and employees, - preparing information on income earned by employees and pre-taxable income tax PIT-11, - Preparation and submission of personnel data reports to the Central Statistical Office.
4. Account books
As part of keeping accounting books for you, the following activities will be performed:
- Records of source documents in accounting books;
- Records of source documents in registers for the purposes of value added tax, preparation of VAT returns;
- Checking documents in terms of formal, substantive and accounting;
- Keeping records of fixed assets and intangible assets;
- Ongoing decreeing and booking of cash reports and bank statements;
- Confirmation of balances;
- Settlement of business trips;
- Calculation of advance payments for income tax;
- Preparation of the chart of accounts together with the accounting policy;
- Preparation of financial statements and reports for statistical purposes;
- Updating and registration of company data;
- Preparation of the balance sheet and profit and loss account at the end of each tax year and the CIT-8 annual return.
Price list of full bookkeeping to be determined at the meeting.
46.19.Z - Agents involved in the sale of a variety of goods
62.02.Z - Computer consultancy activities
66.19.Z - Other activities auxiliary to financial services, except insurance and pension funding
81.21.Z - General cleaning of buildings
95.11.Z - Repair and maintenance of computers and peripheral equipment
95.12.Z - Repair and maintenance of (tele)communication equipment